sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2014

THE FEMALE GOOSE WHO LOST HER MEMORY



   In a farm, a female goose that lost her sons and her husband for the death and also lost her memory, approached the bull and asked:
   -Did you see my husband goose anywhere?
   The bull beside two cows and four calves, answered:
   -I think the cock saw him.
   And the female goose went to the other far end of the farm where the cock was and asked to him:
  -Did you see my husband goose anywhere?
  The cock singing between several hens, answered:
  -I think the dog saw him.
  And the female goose continued on her way and asked to the dog:
  -Did you see my husband goose anywhere?
  The dog playing with the female dog, answered:
   -I think the bull saw him.
  And then the female goose went dragging her flipper feet on the dry floor of the farm again to the bull and asked:
   -Did you see my husband goose anywhere?
   (Osmar Batista Leal)


   "A gansa que perdeu sua memória", versão em português desta fábula, está no livro A PERSEVERANÇA DO TATU, à venda no CLUBE DE AUTORES ou com o autor do livro.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário