sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2014

MUSTACHE, BEARD AND HAIR

  

Mustache, beard and hair

   A man decided to let growing his mustache and when the mustache was already covering his mouth, the man went to cut it and heard a voice:
   -Are you sure you want to cut your big mustache?
   The man had the feeling that heard his own mustache speaking, but he said:
   -Mustaches don’t speak…I am having a hallucination!
   And the voice answered:
   -It isn’t a hallucination. I am the soul of your grandfather that died when you were young and now, I incarnated in you mustache…
   The man cut his mustache, never heard that voice more and then he decided to let growing his beard. But when his beard was already covering half of his face, he went to cut it and heard a voice again:
   -Are you sure you want to cut his big beard?
   The man had a feeling that heard his own beard speaking, but he said:
   -Beards don’t speak…I am having another hallucination!
   And the voice answered:
   -It isn’t a hallucination. I am the soul of your great-grandfather that died when you were a child and now, I incarnated in your beard…
    The man cut his beard, never heard that voice more and then he decided to let growing his hair. But when his hair was already too big, he went to cut it and heard another voice:
    -Are you sure you want to cut your big hair?
    And the man asked quickly:
    Are you the soul of my great-great-grandfather that died when I still didn’t live?
    And the voice answered:
    -No, I am your barber!
 (Osmar Batista Leal)     
   
    "Bigode, barba e cabelo" , versão em português desta fábula, encontra-se no livro A PERSEVERANÇA DO TATU, à venda no CLUBE DE AUTORES ou com o autor.
















  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário