domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

The dog man


   A man was in the centre of the city needing to urinate and there was no public bathroom near him. The man observed that there was no passerby looking at him, stopped in front of a post and started to do it. But the sound of the urine against the post and the liquid flowing on the street got a woman’s attention:
   -My God, what horrible thing are you doing?
   The man looked at the woman that looked at him with shame and invented a sad story:
   -When I was born my mother abandoned me in a trash can. A female dog met me, pitied and took care of me. I am the dog man!

  (Osmar Batista Leal) 

     "O homem cachorro" , versão em português desta fábula encontra-se no livro A PERSEVERANÇA DO TATU à venda no CLUBE DE AUTORES ou com o autor.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário