quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

THE LITTLE OLD MAN WHO HAD A BIG BAG

   
      A Turkey that was stuck in the bag of the Father Christmas wrote a letter to the little old man:
   -In this Christmas I want to receive one more year of life.
   And the good little old man answered:
   -One family already asked me to eat a turkey in this Christmas, but if you get two turkeys to me, I can give you the gift that you are asking me.
   The turkey wrote another letter asking:
   -Why do you want two turkeys if the family wants to eat only one turkey?
   And then the little old man who had a big bag answered with other question:
   -How do you think I would keep my big bag if I don’t aim for profits in my deal?
  (Osmar Batista Leal)
    
     "O velhinho do saco", versão em português desta fábula, encontra-se no livro A PERSEVERANÇA DO TATU, à venda no CLUBE DE AUTORES ou com o autor.

Um comentário: