quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

PACT WITH THE DEVIL

   
   A goat played guitar in the bar of the monkey beside his old trunk and told stories:
   -The sadder story that I carry in this trunk is what I made a pact with the devil to learn to play guitar and the moment of his coming to take my soul is near.
    In that moment an ox dressed in black entered the bar, sat down near the goat and took off his hat showing a pair of horns.
    And then the goat drank all his glass and stopped to play and to tell his story. The monkey seeing that his customers started to leave the bar, said to the goat:
   -Did you stop because you think the ox that entered here is the devil coming to seek you?       
   And the goat answered:
   -I stopped because my glass is empty!

   (Osmar Batista Leal) 

    "Pacto com o diabo" versão em português desta fábula, encontra-se no livro A PERSEVERANÇA DO TATU, à venda no CLUBE DE AUTORES ou com o autor. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário